Mar 12, 2018

NO MORE

The reason why my writings were too repetitive is because I'm s tired. I don't know what to write anymore, I'm so tired, I want results, I want money, I want success but it's not coming yet.

Now I know the true lesson... I have to climb it no matter how high it is. The journey is the real destination, if you're focused on the journey then it means you're already winning, you have to have fun in the journey because that's all you can do.

There's no more in your mind but you still need to write, there's no more energy in your body but you still need to work and give your best.

There will be times when you can't feel anymore, you will feel that there's no more left inside of your brain, there's no more energy left in your tank. But what can you do quit? what do you think will happen if you quit? there is no reward in quitting. But if you stick with the process and have fun with it... the process itself is the reward.

You have no choice but to keep going even if you're so sick and tired of it. There is something behind that pain, you can only see it if you push yourself to reach the final stage.

Push yourself little by little, you are allowed to move slow, you are allowed to rest a little bit but you're not allowed to quit.

Never think that you're useless and you can't do it anymore, never think that it's time to give up, never think that it's time to let go. You'r feeling it because you want to become successful, taking the journey passionately is already a success.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...