Jan 11, 2018

WHEN NOT TO FEEL SOMETHING?

There is some times when you don't need to feel something, when you just need to ignore an emotion that has been triggered and move on. Because when you are being too emotional... it will backfires at you and will really make you feel bad.

When someone criticizes you or your work... don't feel anything about it, just keep moving forward, you don't need to argue with him, you don't need to prove yourself... just do what you're doing and the negative emotion you are feeling will go away.

If you fail or you're not getting results... you don't need to feel anything about it, don't give it any emotions, don't give it any attention, don't make it a big deal.

You can always control your emotions, all you have to do is stop thinking about what is happening. The key in life is to always move forward and stop thinking about what made you feel bad.

It's like that nothing happened and all you wanna do is get what you want, you will never get what you want if you're always stopping and giving some attention to what annoys you or make you feel bad.

Success is a battle of focus, who can focus more will be rewarded, don't be too sensitive or else you will always get bothered.

Stop feeding your pride, stop feeding your ego, always do what is best for your life regardless of what may happen.

1 comment:

Else Christine 225 said...

Beautifully said and very true. When I was a child, I could astral project. Thought everyone could but just didn’t talk about it. My dad whipped it out of me along with most of my other abilities. I couldn’t get rid of being an empath though so I FULLY understand needing to pull back from the emotions. I still call my sister to remind her to rest because I can feel every bit of her pain. We joke that she needs to take her meds to help my comfort level. I’ve relearned connecting to spirits through meditation and lucid dreaming and use them to pull me out of the depression from my current condition. Sometimes I just look out the window and watch the trees away in the breeze. Other times I just close my eyes and imagine myself as an old woman or child and have them comfort me. Sometimes I’ll ask my spirit to make me giggle and within a moment or two I’m belly laughing at absolutely nothing. Maybe all of it is crazy but I’m actually okay with that. It helps me pull back so I’ll take it. I’ve learned how very necessary that is.

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...