Dec 14, 2017

THE REAL STORY OF THE RUGGED BREED

CONSISTENCY AND NUMBERS. That's the main story of the rugged breed, it's all about being consistent and making numbers each day. I know that sometimes I wasn't able to post something, it's all my fault, I will not make an excuse. But the main goal here is to become very consistent, at least one post a day is enough. One or more additional follower in twitter or instagram a day, that is enough. I just want to make numbers and be consistent in making it grow. It's not about perfection or trying to become great, I just want to make numbers and take my shit to another level. 

There is no destination here, I'm just happy doing something for the rugged breed, I'm just happy making a post and continuing to make the number of posts bigger and bigger. There is no stopping in me, I will continue it for as long as I can, for as long as my body allows me to. Money or without money, the goal is very simple... to make numbers everyday. It can be number of views, number of followers, number of emails... anything that can produce numbers... the rugged breed will welcome it.

It's all about emotions too, studying my emotions and pain, controlling myself every time I get disappointed. Forcing myself to move whenever I'm not motivated. I will admit that it also has something to do with money, I also wanted to become rich from it but every time I fail... I realize that I'm a true writer because I keep writing even if there's no money that is coming in, I still enjoy the pain of writing, it makes me free, it gives me courage and freedom. It gives me a sense of direction. 

It's all about doing it and never holding myself back, it's about having zero regrets when I do or say something. What is done is done, it is what it is - these are my favorite lines.

It's all about repetition and enjoying my work ever single day, evolving and learning a few good tricks. I feel bad when I'm not evolving, I feel the growth through working hard and simply adding up numbers into my work. I count my money and I always do something to make it a little bit bigger each day. I count the number of repetitions that I can do to anything that makes me grow and I try to break my own records every single day. 

I just do it no matter what, even if I feel bad I do it, even if I'm not ready I do it. Nothing stops me from doing it, I'm a doer and not just an ordinary dreamer. 

It's about focusing my willpower to something and seeing what is possible. It's about inspiring people, being positive and pushing my self to the limits. It's about speed, consistency, hard work and dedication. It's an old school process, this is not fancy, it's a basic process that anyone can do, this is nothing special. 

Endurance. Enduring pain, boredom and frustrations just to reach another level. It's a high level sacrifice and being patient to become great one day. 

It's a story about life, triumph, defeats and living in the moment. 

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...