Oct 2, 2017

EXPERIENCING SOME HARDSHIPS DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO FREAK OUT

Feeling treated unfairly by the world doesn't give you the right to do stupid things. Sometimes if you feel that the world is bad to you and even if you are doing good things in life and yet the world still punished you... sometimes you are thinking that maybe you need to do bad things too. Don't think that way, you still need to think positively and do good things in life. You still need to get your life in order and take the right direction.

My daughter died, I will not tell the complete details but my daughter died and I don't know the reason for that. I felt the pain, I can destroy my life if I want to and be a person that is of no use because the world is treating me unfairly. But I am so lucky to be able to still think straight. I know that I don't have the right to do bad things and destroy my life because it will only make the situation worse, it will never help anyone and it will never make the world a better place.

I know that life is not fair to me by experiencing such a tragic event but who am I to do bad things?

If something bad happens to you that doesn't mean that you have the right to become bad too.

Don't freak out, don't lose your faith because good things will happen in the end. And that is only if you are still thinking positively.

Still be a man of value, still be a useful man to your family and friends. If you will freak out because bad things happened to you then you will only regret it in the end.

Don't let emotions control you. Shits happens for a reason, you will only know that reason in the end. But for now, stay calm, stay in control and live your life the right way.

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...