Oct 5, 2017

DO IT EVEN IF YOU THINK IT'S TOO LATE


Do it now, do it even if you think it's too late. It can still make a difference, your regrets will be lessened because you do it. You will never wonder what could have happen because you push until the end and you see everything in the end.

When I was in college and I was already late in the class for about 10-30 minutes I never enter the class anymore, I was afraid that my professor will embarrass me and the whole class will laugh. The result is I miss the lessons, I was recorded as an absent and my grades were affected. But sometimes when I found the courage to enter the room even though I was already late... good things happen, I was able to catch up with the lesson and I was able to take the quiz and copy the notes from the blackboard, I was very happy when that moment happen. I was very happy because I made the right decision to still enter the room. It happens to me a lot of times, whenever I need to do something even if it's late and I do it... good things happen, I feel very good in the end.

So if your project is already late for a few weeks... still pass it. If you think that it's too late to say sorry... still say sorry. If you think that it's too late to pursue your dream because you're too old... start now and pursue your dream. If you need to run to a drug store because your mother is sick and it's already 2am... still look for a drug store. What matters is you take chances because if you will not... you will feel bad in the end, you will always think what could happen if you do it. You will feel sorry for yourself and the people around you.

You will only lessen the regrets in your life if you still do it even if you think that it's too late. Because as I've told you... good things will happen if you do it, you will still find an opportunity, some doors will still open.

IT'S BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. It's an ugly quote because it's supporting laziness and lack of discipline. But it is what it is... you still have to do it even if you're too late, you still need to see the finish line, you still need to push to the end and see what will happen if you show up and do the right thing in life. You will still get something even if it is lesser than what should it be, positive something is better than negative nothing.

So even if it is only 20 or 10 minutes remaining.. show up, do it while you still have the chance. Give your best and face the consequences of your irresponsible behavior.

Sometimes it's not about doing it on the right time, sometimes it's about doing it even if your timing is wrong. You can't blame yourself if you're a later person, if you weren't able to do it because of your laziness and hesitation

No comments:

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR SOMETHING... BE THE SOMETHING

Instead of looking for someone who is strong to make you stronger why not be the strength that you are looking for? make yourself better, ma...