January 17, 2017
7 SIMPLE WAYS TO SAVE TIME
Time is gold, time is money, it is true yet you are still taking your time for granted. You think you have a lot of time only to find out in the end that you don't have it anymore. Saving time is a must if you want to have a more successful, organized and balanced life. A lot of people are making excuses that they don't have enough time and they keep using that praise why they are failing. If that is true then why are there some successful people in this world who has the same number of hours in a day as yours? It is because they know how to use their time very well and they never waste any of it. They can manage their time even if they have a very busy schedule.
1. Do more. You can save a lot of time by doing more. Trust me, it sounds odd but it is true. A lot of people will never do more because they are afraid of getting tired, they think that they need to get paid an extra if they have to use more of their energy which is a bad philosophy. If you will do more then you can attract a lot of good opportunities that will lead you to a better life. For example in business if you spend more time selling your product then you will be able to meet a lot of clients, granted that your product is nice and effective. If you find a lot of clients now and they become happy with your service then they will recommend you to another client and that will make your work easier, you will be able to save more time.
2. Stop using the snooze button. If it is already time to wake up then just stand up and start moving. Always hitting the snooze button will make you spend 20-30 minutes a day for nothing, the worse is by using it you will form a lazy habit that will reflect in your work. The point here is you will still stand up regardless of the time you do it so stop using it and face your work. Your dizziness will go away once you force yourself to move even if it is really difficult.
3. Have a super focus in what you are doing. Always stay focus and be super sharp if you are doing something. You will be able to save more time because you will not make mistakes, you don't need to repeat your work. You will move on to the second phase of your work without hustles.
4. Enjoy any activity. You will be able to finish your task very fast if you can enjoy it. Even if it is a boring task, find ways how to enjoy it. You can have fun in anything that you do if you will appreciate every movement of your body. Enjoy any activity so you can finish fast and have more time for other activities. If you are angry doing something and if you are cursing your work, the tendency is you will exert more energy doing it and the result is more time being wasted. Look at the people who were very passionate in their work, it looks like they have a lot of time and
5. Do something in advance. Always being in advance will give you more time. You will not rush, your life will be in good harmony. You are in control of everything and sometimes you don't know what to do with your time because you have a lot of it. You have a lot of free time to do some other activities. For example, make advance studies so you will have more time for doing some other things that you love to do in the future. Make advance studies even a topic will not be discussed yet so you will not study anymore in the future. It is like putting some money in your bank. You save some money so you can have more money later.
6. Be early. Having the attitude of being early will save you from troubles. For example, you go early to work to avoid traffic. Traffic will eat a lot of your time, if you can go to work very early then you can prepare for your work gameplan, you will be able to plan for your day so you can go home early again and avoid traffic again. It is like staying away from rush, you are relaxed, at ease and never in panic. You feel like you have a lot of time because you were so calm and you are not reaching for something. If you are always in rush then you will attract rush, that is why people who are not early to leave their home to go to work attracts traffic even more.
7. Avoid engaging in activities that makes the time fly so fast. Activities like watching tv, playing apps in your cellphone, staying on social media. avoid activities that are not productive but fun, those activities will eat a lot of your time and you won't be able to do more important things. Yes, it is fun but look at the stress that it will bring into your life. You won't be able to make a very good management of your time, you will be stressed even more because important tasks were always in pending.
Saving time is very easy it is just a matter of prioritizing the most important things and being discipline. Yes, in the beginning you will have a boring life but wait for a few weeks or months and you will see how your life has completely changed.