January 07, 2017
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
Sometimes you have to cuss yourself and curse yourself in order to have some motivation. Sometimes you have to be real and accept that you are not doing good in life. Yes, it is good to admire yourself because it will make you feel good and confident but what if that approach is not working? what if you are admiring yourself even if there is nothing to be admired about in you?
• If a former bum is getting rich and you are not. You should be ashamed of yourself if a former bum that you labelled as a bum before is getting rich. You feel smarter, you think you are better but why are you not progressing? If your life 3 years ago is the same as your life now then you should really be ashamed.
• You know you can do it but you are not doing it. You know better but you just simply take the opportunities for granted. You always believe that you can do it but where is the actions? Where is your proof that you can do it? Are you just good in words but poor in taking actions? if you know you can do it then show it to people and to yourself. You must have an evidence so people will believe in you.
• You are working less than your true capabilities. You are not maximizing your skills. You are not giving your 100 percent effort. You should be ashamed of yourself because you can do more than that. Imagine all the things you can have and what you can be if you will only give your best. Your potential is unlimited, you can go far if you will only do the right things in your life.
• You're always starting something new. You are always starting something new because you always quit in something. When you feel that it is hard, you quit. When you learned that you have to work for so long, you quit. You are starting to become a quitter and not a finisher and that is something to be ashamed of.
• You are just accepting your situation. You're not doing anything about it anymore. You accept that you are going to be a bum forever. You are happy being unhappy, your laziness has takeover your life.
FOR MORE UPDATES AND OTHER POSTS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on facebook:
Follow us on twitter:
Follow us on Pinterest:
Thank you for supporting the RUGGED BREED!