Jul 23, 2016

JUST KEEP ON REPEATING, NEVER COUNT YOUR EFFORT

Just keep on repeating and never count your effort. That is the key to become successful, that is the key to enjoy your journey. Most of you are so impatient, you keep on looking for results from the effort that you exerted. Even if your effort is mediocre, you still keep on looking for results. You don't have the right to look for rewards if your effort is just 75% percent. You can't succeed with that percentage, not a chance. That's a poor number.

If you just finished working for 8 hours today for your goal then repeat it again tomorrow and the next day and so on. Keep on repeating, keep on working, don't stop until you succeed.

Again, don't look for results, don't look for progress. By doing that... you are killing the process. What if you didn't like the progress that you see? you will only feel tired if you see that your efforts hasn't been rewarded yet.

Counting your effort is a big sin, it only means you don't love what you are doing, you are not willing to take the distance. I've been in that situation before. I commit my self to at least run on a thread mill everyday for at least one hour or more. I did it for at least ten months then I expect to dominate the league... I am so disappointed because it didn't happened. So I decided to stop the process, I didn't know before that I shouldn't count the effort that I put in. I stop for at least a few months then I come back making a streak again. If only I didn't stop before, if only I didn't count my efforts then maybe I am a stronger person now. But it is what it is, we learn from our mistakes. Well at least I know what to do now. Don't expect that you will get immediate results after sacrificing for a few months. It may happen but sometimes you have to wait a little longer.

Success will come, you have to trust the process and keep doing it. Never mind if you are progressing or not. All you have to do is keep going.

Just keep adding something to your system. Do something that will bring you further to your goal. Forget about the steps, just do something.

Never count your effort because all of your efforts were not wasted. It brings you to another level, you become a better person than yesterday. Whether you believe it or not, all of your efforts has a big participation to your success, you will see it in the end.

PLEASURES KILLS THE MOMENTUM

You are struggling not because you are struggling, not because bad luck is coming after you, not because there is no opportunity or life is ...