Aug 20, 2015

A WARRIOR'S POEM 2 (HUNGRIER VERSION)


As the challenge goes harder
My will becomes stronger
The path of least resistance
is out of my glance.

The more I become hungry
the stronger I smell victory
If quitting is the only option
I will hurry to the line of execution

I know my self, I am immovable 
The confidence I have is unfloppable
I know how to cook the recipe for winning
My goal is the only reason I am breathing

If there is a will there is a way
If the way has a price, I am ready to pay
If the payment is so big I am ready to dig
If digging is so hard, I will take no hazard

C'mon victory, the more you become elusive
The more I become explosive
The more you show no mercy
The more I feel no worry

Timing is overrated
I will push til I become depleted
My wings will grow
I will try 12 times a row

If looks could kill
I will make the looker ill
No more time for resting
I am here to receive a blessing

PLEASURES KILLS THE MOMENTUM

You are struggling not because you are struggling, not because bad luck is coming after you, not because there is no opportunity or life is ...