Mar 25, 2015

MY FAVORITE UFC FIGHTER...DANA WHITE


I am watching UFC for almost a decade and the first time I saw it, I say "wow" this is making my adrenaline rush and the excitement is incredible, I immediately become addicted the first time I watch it on TV. There are lots of good fighters in the UFC, I love Chuck Liddell, Tito Ortis, Bj Penn but the fighter that I really like the most is not a fighter in the octagon, he is a fighter in business and a fighter in life...he is Dana White.

Dana White is the president of the UFC, I like his qualities, his work ethic and his philosophy in life. He is an epitome of what a real fighter should be. He knows the  business very well and he is very smart, he has a lot of confidence and he is very sure of what he wants. Dana is not a fighter but he has been fighting to be successful all his life, he speak what he wants and he doesn't care about what people say and he do whatever it takes to make the organization successful. He also doesn't want fighters who makes a lot of excuses, his philosophy is survival of the fittest and don't leave the decision on the hands of the judges meaning you have to earn the victory purely by yourself so what he means is either knock the opponent out or submit him.

Dana wants brave fighters and will give you big bonuses if you show your heart inside the octagon, he will also give you a chance if you show him that you really want the fight and you really want to succeed. I love Dana because he is so bold, he is a workhorse and he get what he wants, he never stop until he get his goal and for me that is the summary of what a real fighter is.

No comments:

PLEASURES KILLS THE MOMENTUM

You are struggling not because you are struggling, not because bad luck is coming after you, not because there is no opportunity or life is ...