Mar 10, 2015

DON'T LET THEM MAKE FUN OF YOU


This is why bullies are invented, this is why there are people who makes fun at other people. It is simply because some people let other people make fun of them.

If there is someone who is making fun of you get rid of him, if you are asking me how to get rid of him I don't know, you are the one who knows it but make sure you will not make any violent actions or any actions that will put you into trouble. It is your life, love it, protect it and don't let others disrespect it.

When I was a child when I feel someone is making fun of me it makes me mad, so very very mad and even when I grew up I don't like it when someone is treating me like a clown. My initial response to this is I test my patience at first, I allow it once or twice because I am thinking maybe I am just misinterpreting the person who is doing it to me. but when it already hits the button and my patience is already on the limit, I make sure the person who did this to me feel what I feel. I raise my voice when I answer him, I make sarcastic jokes too or say something that he will not like, I make sure he feels that I am not comfortable on his clowning around with my life. Luckily I didn't get punched or I never got engaged in a fist fight maybe it is because I earned their respect and they also feel that I am not the type of person who wants to get bullied forever.

If this is happening to you stop it now or it wont stop forever, we as humans are all equal and no one has the right to disrespect others. Make a defense mechanism that you think will stop the madness, make sure it is not violent, just do something. You are not a clown unless it is your job.

No comments:

PLEASURES KILLS THE MOMENTUM

You are struggling not because you are struggling, not because bad luck is coming after you, not because there is no opportunity or life is ...