Jan 31, 2015

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE


I don't care anymore.
I don't care if I get tired, I don't care if I fail, I don't care if people scrutinized me, I just don't care. I am free. I don't care how many tries I have to try, I will do it just do it, just do it. I don't care about the results, I don't care if my efforts are wasted, I don't care about whose on top, I don't care if I get hurt.

I don't care about hardships, I will never complain. I don't care if I am wrong all I wanna do is keep pushing, keep moving. If I lose so what, I will give my best and leave out all the rest.

Caring so much will make your mind stagnant, stop caring just do what you need to do. 

No comments:

RECLAIM YOUR MIND GAIN CONTROL

Being in control is being aware of your thoughts, it's being knowledgeable of what's going on inside of your mind. It's not lett...